jueves, 12 de agosto de 2010

FreeNAS - xbox360 cannot see freenas

FreeNAS forum • View topic - xbox360 cannot see freenas: "xbox360 cannot see freenas

Postby jg1395 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:35 am
this is a copy and paste from some website comments.
This worked for me. Plus make sure you have upnp allowed in your firewall (router)

Here is what I did in FreeNAS:
Enabled UPnP
Use xbox 360 profile
Add the various directories I want to share
Enabled the web user interface

In the web user interface I did the following:
From the options page, rebuild the database

From FreeNAS diagnostics page:
Check UPnP logs, make sure that you see the rebuild completed (takes a while depending on size of shares)

In the web user interface I did the following:
From the options page, rebuild the virtual container

From FreeNAS diagnostics page:
Check UPnP logs, make sure that you see the virtual container rebuild completed (takes a while depending on size of shares)

Finally In the web user interface I did the following:
From the configuration page I added the IP address of my xbox 360 (at the bottom, submit query)

Hope this helps

jg1395

Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:57 pm

* E-mail jg1395



- Sent using Google Toolbar"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario